My name is Alex Yap and I have been selling real estate full-time since 2004. I focus on educating my clients through the complicated yet exciting process of buying and selling homes. I'm a Residential, Probate, Trust, Distressed & Divorce Real Estate Specialist. Learn about the Probate Real Estate Sale Process.
- Full time real estate team specializing in helping families buy and sell residential real estate.
- Remarkable organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Advise sellers on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, multiple listing services and other online advertising platforms.
- Evaluate mortgage options helping clients obtain financing at the best rates and terms.
- Organize first-time homebuyer events to educate buyers how to get started on the homeownership journey without the stress.
- Outline various mortgage loans and down payment assistant programs available; what are the pros and cons of each.
- Educate first-time homebuyers how to get their finances in order and help them make responsible financial decisions as they prepare for homeownership.
- Proficient in MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom & Digital Photography.
- B.S. in Accounting from San Jose State University
- B.S. in Computer Science from California State University, East Bay